The day after carnival we had our friends double birthday party then 1 1/2 hours later was Kadon's birthday party....Whew, we were pooped!!! ALL of us. It was a blast though and Kadon has soooo much fun with his friends.
![]() |
| Mi familia = awesome! |
![]() |
| This is how P was for the whole party...snuggled up with his Daddy. Guess the weekend was too much for him. |
![]() |
| I am not sure what to say here :) I see trouble.... |
![]() |
| {Love the random little girl who just put her arm around Ben and said CHEESE} |
![]() |
| CrAzY bOyS!!! |
![]() |
| Cutie tooties! |
![]() |
| The decor didn't go exactly how I had it in my head, but it worked. |
![]() |
| He put 3 gumballs in his mouth at once....guess that is what happens when you hang with dad the whole time. Dads are cooler than moms sometimes ;) |
![]() |
| Such the "class clown" |
![]() |
| Opening gifts is always chaos...I should video it next time! |
![]() |
| Snaggle tooth Lilybug! SO stinking CUTE! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment