Last weekend we had Kadon & Garner's fall carnival. It is the school's biggest fundraiser which = the moms are exhausted and spent by the end! It is always such a good time and we love it, but I am happy to see it over ;) Especially now that I am room mom for 2 kiddos. I don't know what I will do the one year that all 3 are at the same school at the same time. {I will start by not thinking about that again for a long time!}
![]() |
| Kadon dunked his teacher! |
![]() |
| Kadon being such a good big brother :) P adores him! |
![]() |
| Oh how I LOVE Charlie...Kadon's BFF |
![]() |
| The Gar....my little sweetie |
![]() |
| All of the boys wanted to ride in the big hamster balls...not sure who loved it the most! I see these at future birthday parties!! |
![]() |
| It isn't a fall carnival with out a horse ride. |
![]() |
| This boy was born to live on lots of land with animals...just like his daddy! |
![]() |
| The most adorable little rocker you have ever seen! |
![]() |
| and here was his inspiration ;) |















No comments:
Post a Comment