Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It is Vaccine Awareness Week....

are you educated and aware??? This is a topic that I am constantly reading up on and researching. I find it so sad that more parents do not educate themselves and ask questions before giving their children vaccines {or anything for that matter}. You should NEVER just take your doctors word on something and/or do something simply because they tell you too. You need to take charge of yours and your child's health.
I have watched these 2 videos the past 2 days....you should check them out.

This one is a documentary that is free to watch this week:

I will be posting more information and videos as I watch them. I strongly believe in getting this information out there for everyone to see. It is the only way we will see a positive change in vaccines. Shame on pharmaceutical companies!!!!

2 comments:

Allena said...

I appreciate you posting this information. I am, sadly, not informed on this topic and let Trent get fully vaccinated. I don't necessarily regret that, but I do regret that I haven't done my research as a mama. I guess that first child gets all the 'experimentation' before the parents figure out how they want to raise kids - ha! I also like how you are presenting this - I know that you are opposed to vaccines, but I appreciate you just asking parents to get educated and not judging them for the decisions they make. :)

The Krause's said...

First children are the guinea pigs ;) I am not totally opposed to vaccines...just most of them. Porter has just a couple and Garner has about half. I doubt either will get more though, until they are older. Hep B will not happen until they are middle school age. I certainly don't judge another parent for vaccinating, one of the beauties of being a parent is we don't have to do it that same as someone else :)