We had my dad's 50th birthday party at our house a couple weekends ago. It was an absolute blast! We ALL had a great time, others had a teeny bit more fun that some of us...and paid dearly for it the next day. To keep from embarrassing some folks I must keep details to myself, sorry. It was so much fun though and I am glad my dad had a great time. He deserves it! I will be planning another big blow out when he turns 60 too!
![]() |
| This just makes me laugh! |
![]() |
| Oh dear....double trouble! Heehee |
![]() |
| Dad and his other sweetie! |
![]() |
| B drew a diagram of his family...it is complicated and the only way to understand. |
![]() |
| It was only appropriate to have an iPhone cake! |
![]() |
| "Old Fart" bucket...fave candy, chapstick, fiber pills, pill keeper, icey hot, fixodent, lost marbles....you get the idea ;) |
![]() |
| P informed Papa it was time for cake because we told him it was bedtime....he wasn't going with out cake first. Don't blame him! |
![]() |
| P was a great helper :) |
![]() |
| LCR...best game EVER! |
![]() |
| "Brittany Spears" and me :) |
![]() |
| I don't think he knows how to behave ;) |


















No comments:
Post a Comment