Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Make over for mi casa...

Brandon and I have been re-doing a lot in our house lately. It has been a work in progress for a very long time. We never really finished any one single room just the way we wanted it since moving in almost 3 years ago. Well I am very happy to say that our upstairs living room/play room is almost done! I am just waiting on the oh-so-amazingly perfect frames I ordered...and they are on their way! Woohoo! I will post some pics of the finished room soon. I am so excited!!! Here are some sneak peeks...

It was love at first sight with this lamp. Porter bought it for me for my birthday ;) It finally has a home on the end table.


This was also love at first sight! I knew it was meant to be with the lamp and chair.


These look perfect covering the windows with my painted walls. It was so fun to decorate this room from start to finish just the way I wanted it!

I am pretty sure I could spend every $ we have at Pier One. Just sayin'.

Next up....wood floors in downstairs living, office, and on the stairs & new carpet in our bedroom, then living room make-over! I have a plan for each room and to keep myself from feeling extra frazzled we are taking it room by room. I get super anxious though and have to remind myself to be patient. Not always easy to do ;)

No comments: