We recently went on the 2nd grade field trip! I love having it at the beginning of the year...it was a nice change. The kids think 2nd grade is the best grade EVER because it was at the beginning. Ha. We went to the Austin Nature & Science Center at Zilker Park. After seeing all of the animals, bones, poop, etc we went to the actual park to play and eat lunch. I have decided that I will be gifting a bottle of wine to the kids teachers on field trip days from here on out. Just a little token of my appreciation ;)
![]() |
| Mrs. Bresnehen's 2nd grade class |
![]() |
| Me + Steph = room moms & crazy fun times |
![]() |
| Papa keeping P entertained! He is the BEST Papa...he makes EVERY field trip. We are lucky :) |
![]() |
| I plan on having a pic of these 3 every year through high school graduation! I love these 2 girls!! |
![]() |
| POOP! This was the most fascinating part of the field trip...who doesn't wanna learn about poop!?! |
![]() |
| See what I mean about crazy fun times! LOVE her. |














No comments:
Post a Comment