alternatively titled: Stream of Consciousness
Good grief, back to school is such a crazy time! I feel like my head is spinning...and spinning. There are a million thoughts going through my mind and I can't keep them straight.
- Garner is adjusting to Kinder so well! I am so proud of him :) He is such a big boy. He told me on the 2nd day of school that he was big enough to walk to his classroom alone, he didn't need me to help him. I teared up, but held it in and let him do it. Very hard (and proud) moment for this mama!
- Porter misses his Bubbas, especially "NarNar". He asks many times a day "Where NarNar go?" When I tell him that NarNar is at school he gets a sad face and says "Nooooooooo"......so sweet!
- We are starting the beginning process to the adoption. We are super excited and scared to death! We still have a lot of work to do and it will take a while before we can look for a birth mother. Mountains of paperwork, background checks, blood test, classes, home study, etc. Our goal is to be done with all of those things by Christmas, so we can start looking after the holidays. I think about her everyday, wondering what she will be like. She will be so amazing!
- Brandon and I started P90X again yesterday.....I am SORE! B made me quit on our last attempt when we were 2/3 done. Due to my diet changing drastically because of the candida issue he was afraid I couldn't eat enough to work out like that without getting hurt. I was so mad, but know he was worried about me. {awww, he is so sweet} Well the candida issue is no more, so we started back up and will finish a little before Thanksgiving =) Woohoo!
- I am addicted to Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea like no one's business.....like seriously addicted. I REALLY miss coffee and that has taken the place. It is my happy drink.
- In addition to the P90X, I am run/walking the boys to school every morning. It is a 2 mile journey for me....I love it! Plus Porter loves the jogging stroller and being outside! It is the only time I can handle an outdoor workout.
- I am OVER THE HEAT, just like everyone else in this town. Come on Fall, won't you visit us soon??? How about tomorrow?!
- I am room mom for both boys classrooms and baseball team mom....Am I crazy? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It will be a crazy year, but one full of memories. I went to Costco today and spent a fortune stocking up on things I know we will be needing to get through baseball season. Ready for my "mom" baseball shirt ;)
I will have 1st day of school pics up very soon! I have been running errands and just enjoying the peace around the house the last 3 days....along with cleaning and cooking ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment