My Daddy was recently promoted to Sargent with Travis Co Sheriff's Dept. We {especially me} are SO proud of him! My mom has always been the one to pin his new badge on him, but this time she asked me if I wanted to do it. I was honored! When it comes to my Daddy I get pretty emotional, so I was just hoping I wasn't going to cry. Ha. {I didn't}
The kids were very excited about watching Papa get promoted and meeting the real live Sheriff ;) The boys wanted to know if he looked just like Sheriff Woody from Toy Story. I {while laughing hysterically} said "No, not so much." They just didn't understand how the Sheriff could not look just like Sheriff Woody. Sheriff Hamilton found the story quite funny!!!
![]() |
| He pretended that I stabbed him while pinning the new one on ;) Turkey. |
![]() |
| 5 of the Grandkids with Sheriff |
![]() |
| Very proud daughter! |
![]() |
| These turkeys worked together from the very beginning doing patrol. They still have fun together. Pretty sure the new guys are not this cool either! |
![]() |
| Mimi & Papa =) |











No comments:
Post a Comment