A couple weeks ago I had musical niece and nephews. I had 2 nephews for a few days, then got my niece, then sent 1 nephew home...ended with having my niece and 1 nephew for a week. Gave them back for 2 nights then we all went camping for the 4th of July on Canyon Lake. Every time my sister lets me have her kids I always try and keep them! They are such wonderful kids. I am not just saying that because she is my sister or because they read the blog either ;) Her kids truly are the most well mannered & respectful kids I know. Her and my brother-in-law have done an amazing job raising them!
We had so much fun while they were here...and my suburban was PACKED! I loved it =) We went to the pool a few times, the jumpy place, vacation bible school, SHOPPING, rode bikes, jumped on the trampoline, chalked up the driveway, plus who knows what else that I am forgetting.
 |
| not sure what is going on here ;) he gets it from his Daddy |
 |
| sidewalk graffiti....LOVE it!!! |
 |
| I don't think Corbyn is winning this sword fight! |
 |
| Me with the prettiest girl in the world! |
 |
| Poor Gunkel {Uncle Eric} just wanted to hold & love on Porter |
I love our trips to Canyon Lake....it is always the best time and we never want to come home. Cannot wait til next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment