Friday, June 24, 2011

This & That

alternatively titled: Stream of Consciousness

I am exhausted. My allergies are bothering me....I pretty much lost my voice {in other words I sound like a 13 yr old boy going through puberty}, it's real sexy let me tell ya. I keep getting that irritating tickle in my throat that makes me cough non stop. Good news is that I don't feel bad at all! Just tired. My sister was in town and we went to see Bridesmaids last night. I made her stay up waaaaay past her bedtime and we laughed until we cried. It was awesome. We haven't been to a movie together since I was in high school. That is crazy. She went home and left 2 of my precious nephews with me. That means I have five 6 boys in my house...the husband counts too. It sounds crazy to most folks, but I LOVE it! My boys are in heaven when my sister's kids are around, they idolize them. They are so helpful & respectful too. My sis & bro-in-law should be proud, they have done a great job with them :) I also get my niece {aka favorite girl in the world} in 2 days! I am not sure who is more excited...me or her. 
I am trying to plan our 4th of July, family trip to Minnesota, husband & wife getaway to Chicago, playdates, summer camp, VBS, karate, family gatherings, what to pack, when to pack, my head is spinning. I am OCD, a control freak, and a planner. If it were practical I would have suitcases packed already for all 3 trips. But that is crazy and I have to use the same suitcases for all trips. Crazy, I know, but I totally would.
I am in denial that Garner starts Kinder in 2 months. I may need therapy to get through it. Seriously. Summer is going by way too fast. I have baby fever. Yes, you read that right. I am doing a good job of blocking it out though ;)
I am almost done cleaning out every nook & cranny of my house. I vacuumed all blinds, curtains, and baseboards. Then wiped them down. Finished 1/2 of my painting job upstairs, going to finish the other 1/2 this weekend. I may break the bank getting my to-do list done. Hope the husband still loves me when I am done :) Picking out fabric for upholstery and curtains can be hard. Grrrr. What if I don't love it? Have to love it.
I miss coffee. Period. I freaking miss the hell out of it. There, I said it. I am trying my best to be a good girl with my diet...and am for the most part. The hardest part are the seasonings. Not worth feeling like crap over though. On the happy side, I am in the same size as before I got preggers with Kadon. Woohoo. I have been working out more consistently too and love it. It is amazing at how great I feel now that I am not poisoning my body with things it cannot handle. I actually WANT to work out now. It used to workout just because I knew I needed to and that was seldom because I felt so crappy, now I want to. I LOVE that.
I am trying to finish labeling all of my posts...it is a pain in the butt. So time consuming and I get bored. That is why this post exists...my mind just kept wondering.
I am tired. Good night.

2 comments:

Allena said...

I am really working on the food stuff. I bought a book about the 150 healthiest foods and am going to focus on getting the 'crap' our of our diets. I'm thinking my goal will be 75-80% non-processed stuff by the end of summer. I am so envious of how good your family eats! I just have to figure out what to feed my picky boy!! These posts are always so fun because you can write about so much!!

Melissa said...

If you need a quick fix for baby fever just come to my house for an hour. Problem solved!!