Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Porter

Little Monkey Bug is TWO! How? I cannot believe my baby is 2...time is flying much too quickly. Brandon and I really need it to slow down!!
P didn't even realize that today was his birthday, those words don't mean much to a 2 year old. He was super excited about the cake Mama made...he didn't care what the reason was, he just wanted some ;)
He flew through presents pretty fast, only caring about the ones that made noise or had flashing lights. I think tomorrow he will play more. He was pretty tired already, he didn't get a very good nap. Plus add in tons of sugar and 3 {totally awesome} big cousins and Aunt Neenee = a lot of fun & excitement = an extra tired baby boy. We wouldn't have it any other way. Crazy fun chaos is what we do!

Look at the grumpy serious face.
My 3 {way too big} handsome nephews!
Porter & Corbyn
I like my new ride Mama ;)
Too cute....he was blowing the candles out before we even had them lit. He knew just what to do!
So darn happy to have my sister here! Made the day even better! LOVE her!!!
Aunt Neenee letting him stick his fingers in the cake errr helping him stick his fingers in the cake ;)
Mmmmmmmmm!
Gotta get that last little bit off the thumb.
Must have been something tasty on his thumb that day too ;)
OMGosh....just a couple hours before birthing that little angel. {drug free I might add} Don't think that belly could be any bigger LOL
Pure love & perfection!
My 4 boys.....my world
Oh how I wish he were that tiny again!
Kadon still thinks Porter is just as awesome....he is a fabulous big brother. Gar is too, most of the time....sometimes he wants to put him back in my belly. Apparently he was quieter and didn't hit when he was in there ;)

No comments: