My birthday was absolutely amazing! It was the best birthday so far. The boys were saying Happy Birthday 1st thing in the morning and giving me lots of hugs & kisses all day long. Garner wanted cake for breakfast ;) and asked about a million times "How much longer til it is cake time?"
I got my haircut, which was long overdue & I love it! {Sarah is the best!!!}
B came home from work early, took the boys shopping, and got my fav dinner to cook. My parents came over, we ate dinner, laughed, ate cookie sandwiches {courtesy of me, myself, & I} they were yummy!!!
I get my new camera lens and cannot wait! I got the prettiest new James Avery bracelets and the cutest cards from my boys!
I had TONS of facebook messages and texts from family & friends. Some of them made me cry they were so sweet! I am such a lucky & blessed girl. It has been an amazing 30 years and I cannot wait to see what the next 30 have in store.
As for the weekend....B & I have a special date planned which includes a night away from the kiddos, a yummy dinner, & a hotel room. I cannot wait! On Sunday, B has planned a bbq with all of my friends and family....he has something up his sleeve though ;) I'm a little nervous haha
![]() |
| Flowers from my sweet lil boys! |
![]() |
| Flowers sent from my BFF, Jamie :) |
![]() |
| Balloons from my sweet boys! |
![]() |
| P had to blow out my candle! Hope he made a good wish ;) |
![]() |
| Me & my super tired honey! |
![]() |
| Birthday kisses for Mommy! |















No comments:
Post a Comment