Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 52 update.....

I figure I will update once a month on this one....

{Click HERE for the full list}

7. still going strong...we are somewhere around day 38. There are the random days where I totally want to flake and then there are others where I cannot wait to do it. I overall really like it though. That is mostly because it is a team effort with B and me. If it were just me I would have flaked out completely. {I won't give B the satisfaction of me not hanging with him....he calls it my tough girl syndrome heehee} The results so far though are awesome! I have lost a total of 10.5 inches :) Dropped a size in clothes too...WOOHOO. BRING IT! ;)
10. I finished one book, still have 1 more to go (probably will just have to start over completely)
12. started 1 new one...couldn't help myself ;)
24. have finished K & G's closet/room, P's closet/room (minus 2 boxes), and our closet....still have a lot to go, but progress is progress!
25. see above...I am organizing as I clean out
26. currently planning an overnight stay to Lost Pines :)
27. may have to rethink our goal....darn recession!
32. bought 2 more pair....have only worn 1 pair since the original post
38. I started it, but still have a ways to go...blah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome about P90X. We have the DVD's but haven't ever done them! (We have everything since the hubs is in the fitness business so we get lots of product to try) 10.5 inches and a entire clothing size and you're not even half way finished! Good job girl!