2. start taking yoga
4. frame pics of boys upstairs {I have the pics just not mats & frames}
5. learn to sew {my machine has been sitting in my office patiently waiting for me to use it for a while}
6. go to the movie theater more
7.
8. redo laundry room {consisting of building a cute shelf I came up with and installing cabinets, oh & painting!}
9. go on more dates with my handsome husband
10. finish reading all of the books I have started but have yet to finish
11. get more pedicures :)
12. start new books....{we used to read every single night and I want to get back to that!}
13. blog more
14. finish my boys baby books...sad I know
15. take more home videos
16. take some dance classes
17. scrapbook more
18. do more things with my girlfriends
19. become a better cook
20. grow spiritually as a family
21. have more one on one dates with my boys
22. try new crafty things....I LOVE being crafty!
23. shop @ the farmers market more {I go every couple weeks but want to go every week when possible}
24. clean house out room by room
25. organize each room/closet {I am an organizational freak, but can always improve somehow ;)}
26. take at least 1 weekend getaway with the Hubs
27. raise $1500 for St. Baldricks {must start ASAP!}
28. finish hanging pics in both boys rooms
29. wear my cute clothes more....not workout clothes as much...complete with make up, even when not leaving the house all day :)
30. plan (with my Aunt's help) the Huckabay family reunion
31. do something different with my hair...without cutting it short
32. wear my high heels more {I LOVE heels!}
33. start having more bbq's at our casa
34. make a homemade pie completely from scratch {gluten free of course}
35. learn more gluten free recipes that are yummy
36. find earrings that I am not allergic to
37. update framed pics around the house
38. finish cleaning out garage {ugh!}
39. not make any trips to the hospital {after my year last year this had to make the list!}
40. Brandon and I volunteer at a soup kitchen
41. worry less about the minor things and play more
42. watch more documentaries
43. make more $ monogramming
44. assist my hubby in building the kids fort in the backyard
45. not to stress out planning G & P's birthday party {I love party planning and can go a bit crazy haha}
46. make dentist appts for B & me
47. try to not cry too much when G starts Kinder {snifffff snifffff}
48. get a huge head start on Christmas gifts {crazy sounding I know haha but I want to do some type of homemade gift for everyone which = time consuming}
49. do more nice things for people I do not know
50. get all preliminary stuff done with the adoption
51. meet our financial goal for the adoption
52. try NOT to go over board buying Baby Girl Krause stuff ;) {I can't buy clothes since I won't know what season will go with each size, but I can buy hair accessories heehee and room stuff} Pray for my husband please!
Okay so there it is.....I need to get busy =)
***since I have been working on this for a bit a couple are already done....#1 & 3 are done and we started # 7 and will be done in April***






3 comments:
I know someone in our neighborhood who teaches sewing lessons...let me know when you are ready to cross that one off your list! ;-)
Oooooh that is exciting! Thanks for the info...hopefully I will be asking you sooner than later =)
I love this friend, you will have a fun and busy year. I know you will achieve all your dreams! You are an amazing woman. Our 30's are going to rock our 20's so much more. Remember God takes us from glory to glory!!! and also #53 will a trip to north carolina!!! xoxo
Post a Comment