We recently celebrated Aunt Stephany's 18th birthday!
![]() |
| They are so alike it is sometimes scary! |
![]() |
| Absolutely LOVE these 2 girls!!!! |
![]() |
| Like father like son ;) |
When I married Brandon I gained these 2 "little" sisters and I loved it. When Brandon and I started dating they were only 6 & 9...now they are 15 & 18! Over the years I have become so very close to these girls. Growing up I always wanted to be a big sister...I used to ask Santa for a baby brother or sister. Well all I got was a dog! ;) haha (she was a great dog by the way) But now I get to do all of the big sister things I always wanted to do...and all of the things my big sister did for me. I want to hang out with these girls as much as I can. We have them stay the night any chance we get! I love all of the girlie chats about shopping, school, college, friends, and boys. {I try not to let them stress me out LOL}
Not only am I the luckiest girl in the world because I married the love of my life, but also because of the family I gained with him ;)
Steph starts college in the fall and I have already claimed taking her shopping for her dorm room...I think I am more excited than she is! We love you girls!! XOXO












No comments:
Post a Comment