Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Kadon & Garner conversation

from a while back.....

Kadon tells me he want to move into the White House. I tell him that is wonderful, but we can't because someone else lives there right now. He asks who (yes I know he should probably know that but never mind my political opinions HA) and I tell him the President of the United States. He wants to know why he lives there (as do his father and I) and I tell him.

Garner proceeds to tell Kadon "Don't worry Bubba, I saw the president and he is really, really, really old and will probably die soon. Then we can move in."

I laughed so darn hard I cried!!!! That is just funny. I am very curious as to who Garner thinks the president is to think that he is SO old. If he thinks Obama is old we are all screwed!



There is never a dull moment in this house!

No comments: