This boy absolutely cracks me up! He always has something funny to say. I can only imagine the future phone calls I will get from his teachers ;)
The WHOLE way to school this morning he wanted to know every last detail about how babies come out of their mommies! He will question you to death too, especially if he thinks you are BSing him. I laid it all out for him and his eyes were HUGE! Oh what I would give to have had a video of that conversation.
He then asks me why I always call him and his brothers Sweet Pea and Hunny! He says it is silly.
At the dinner table he was asking questions about what happens when people die and your heart stops "beeping"! Brandon and I were trying so hard not to laugh :) The innocence in children is so beautiful!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment