Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mama's Birthday...

I love how excited the boys get when it is mine or Brandon's birthday...they think it is sooo awesome :) Birthdays are big to me and I like that my boys are following that!
I cannot count the number of times they told me Happy Birthday that day, it melted my heart everytime they said it. I got TONS of hugs and kisses from them too...the best gift ever!
Daddy took them to pick out something for me and get me a cake....and Daddy got me a new uber-snazzy phone ;) I LOVE it!!!!
The boys got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers (I thought they were going to pick out a Nerf gun for me LOL) and got a bumblebee hive cake. It was the cutest cake I have EVER had! Kadon used to tell everyone that I was 24 (I liked that haha), so naturally it was my 25th birthday, so Brandon HAD to put 25 candles on the cake.
We almost set off the smoke alarm ;)

Thanks to by wonderful boys (little and big) for making my 25th birthday so wonderful!! And thanks to all of my family and friends for sending birthday wishes too =) I love you all XOXO

I am going to enjoy my last year in my twenties and embrace the 30's...I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

**Goal list coming soon**

No comments: