Saturday, July 17, 2010

Changes.....

are upon the Krause household. I do not like change (most of the time). Change stresses me out and raises my anxiety level :( I am a planner and a little bit OCD. But change is necessary and a part of life.
We bought our house as a financial investment because we got such a great deal on it. So we bought it with the intentions of living in it for a few years then selling it and moving to something smaller. {I want smaller...cleaning this big SOB is for the birds...I'd rather play all day, plus Carmen (our imaginary maid) has not shown up for ONE stinking day of work} That is all fine and dandy...except we have only lived here for 19 months - not a few years {see...OCD}!! Plus I LOVE my house and backyard.
The house is going on the market next week...............YIKES! I am stressed to the max. Ugh! We (and when I say we I mean mostly Brandon haha) decided we should just go for it now and see what happens. He is spontaneous.
He does care about my sanity level however because he said we would leave it on the market for a few months and if nothing happens we will take it off...I refuse to move during the holidays!!! He might not survive if he put me through that ;) heehee
I have been an organizing, de-cluttering, emotional, goodwill dropping off, cleaning freak this past week!
Our poor realtor does not know what she is in for with me LOL. I did warn her at least that I was not going to be the easiest seller she has ever dealt with. I'm pretty stubborn about the things I am willing to do and not do as far as getting the house "ready" and making it "available" to potential buyers. I have already been rubbed the wrong way on a few things, so Lord help those that piss me off before this whole deal is done ;) I am a force to be reckoned with when mad....just ask my husband.
Pray for me (and those who piss me off HA)!

**I will post pics soon :)**

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh deary...I am definitely praying for you. Grrr to having your house on the market. Hugs friend!