
The other night after all the kids were in bed and I was cleaning up I spotted a "critter" on the wall by the back door. {side note: I am super girlie and a priss..I do not like "critters" of any sort} I holler for Brandon to get whatever it is OUT of my house! The lights were off and we couldn't tell what it was...he just looked awfully big to be a bug! Turned out to be a little frog {still not welcome in my house}...they boys would have been so excited. It took forever to get the slippery little booger outside. The next day the boys did find a huge toad on the back porch and were thrilled. I have a feeling that is not the last frog I will find in my house ;) K & G already think it is really funny to scare me with "critters"....oh boy!






1 comment:
So not cool friend!!! I agree frogs are not welcomed in the house!!!
Post a Comment