
About to get on that stinking ferris wheel. Carny rides freak me out...can't you see the excitment!?!
"Hey there sweet cheeks...you want a ride?"
Miss Lilybug pouting :(




We had so much fun at the rodeo! I'm not sure who was more excited for Kadon to do the Mutoon Bustin'....him, us, or the 20 family & friends that came to watch him!!! My pictures did not come out as good as I hoped {partly because I was laughing too hard & because it went by so stinking fast} but it is still funny. I do not think there are words for how tired we were by the time we got home that night at 8:30.....EXHAUSTED! But worth it all....He is already talking about next year LOL Oh and Garner throws in that he wants to ride the sheep too, but also a bull. YIKES!






2 comments:
Adorable! You got some super cute boys!
Thank you!!!! They do quite a job of melting my heart all the time :)
Post a Comment