Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Had Porter's pics done today with my favorite photographer...can't wait to see the pics! He was pouty or crying in 1/2 of them, but I thought he was still the cutest thing ever ;) He just wants to be in my arms ALL the time and I am okay with that. I mean it does have its inconvenient moments, but he will only be this little one time, so all the other things I think I should be doing are not important and can wait! It is such a relief to know that Shoeshine is going to be okay. We had to take him to the vet again (last wk) because he wan't acting right. Well...he has a blood clot :( Good news is it will heal on its own, we just have to make sure it doesn't get infected. He has been taking his meds and is pretty much back to normal. He still looks pretty pitiful wearing his "cone" (its inflatable instead of the 'party hat' style...so it looks like he has a flotation device around his neck LOL) Strange tidbit - I recently discovered that I like mustard on my sandwiches...random I know. 2 of my best friends are preggo and I am chompin at the bits wanting to know pink or blue...there is shopping and monogramming to be done!!! =) I am so excited about St. Baldricks this weekend....as Kadon puts it "In 2 sleeps we get shaved heads". I am craving Simon Lee chocolate cake...yuuuuum....but I don't have any....boooooo. I just realized the time and must get some sleep before the "sucker fish" wakes up ;) Night~

No comments: