Friday, March 5, 2010

Anxiety is a

BIATCH! (excuse my french) But it is and I hate it. The first time I noticed having it was about 4-5 months after Garner was born. I was going through postpartum anxiety. I tried 2 medications that both worked but I didn't like the side effects from them and I also talked to a therapist about it. It helped quickly and I was relieved. I got it briefly again after Porter was born and there have been stressful happenings that have "triggered" it since the 1st time 3 yrs ago. I have learned ways to deal with it on my own, but there are some times that are harder than others. I feel very lucky that having 3 babies that I have only experienced mild anxiety. I know there are so many moms who have it so much worse. But it still sucks to have it. The random fears and thoughts...they can be so stinking consuming sometimes UGH! I am going to get a book that is supposed to help you get through it easier and it was recommended by one of my favorite girls in the world...thank you 'you know who you are' =) I love you!
This post is kind of random but I needed to vent. Thanks for reading HA!

No comments: