Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Stream of Consciousness
Porter has not been sleeping well the past 3 nights....which means I have not been sleeping well either. I am tired and desperately want a good night sleep. On the other hand I could care less about getting a good night sleep because each time that little cutie patootie wakes me up I get to see his precious face and he will not be little for long. He sleeps right in between Brandon and me and I absolutely love it. Who ever said co-sleeping is not good for babies was crazy! ;) My baby feels so safe and is close to me all the time...makes me smile. I wish my house was clean. I will get that done this weekend while my boys are at the cabin. I am looking forward to my alone time with Porter, but always miss B, K, & G when they are gone. Plus I am kind of a sissy about being home alone at night. I will have my trusty ol gun loaded and ready just in case. I love that I am a "cop's daughter" and that I am not afraid to shoot a gun. Thanks Daddy =) Took the kids to the park today after school for over 2 hours...we had a blast. Lots of his friends from class were there too. I LOVE the new mom-friends I have made. There are so many awesome moms that I have met since Kadon started school. Most of them are moms of kids in his class. Some of them will be life long friends. I LOVE my new car that the hubs bought for me....he truly spoils me! I have the "ultimate soccer mom car" now...a big ol' burban. At least Brandon says it is the ultimate soccer mom car haha...fine with me. I desperately need and want to start running. Now that the weather is nicer I will be walking to pick Kadon up from school and we are all very excited about that. I am now going to finish watching one of my favorite shows with my super sexy husband. Because he turns into a pumpkin before 10 and will be in bed, so I have to hang out with him while I can ;) Night folks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment