Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Fishin'

Today we went fishing as a family!! (this is big for me because I have NEVER liked to fish) We had a BLAST!!! Everyone caught a fish except for Daddy.....poor Daddy. He was awesome at baiting the hooks for us though =) (something I do not do!!) The boys were SOOOO excited when they caught their first fish....they each picked up the worms and helped throw the fishies back! Kadon tried to get me to touch the worms but like mentioned before...soemthing I do not do! ;)
We also fed the psychotic ducks while we were there too...saw a snake in the water too - Mama's least favorite part of the day!
Can't wait to go again.....


Kadon holding Mama's fish (since I don't hold those either!)Kadon with his fishie

Some of you might be thinking I am too girlie to fish and this may be why I have never been a fan, but being the Mama to three boys and having an outdoorsy husband...I realize I had better suck it up and get used to it! The boys already bring bugs into my house to scare me LOL Oh, only the beginning!!!

1 comment:

STACEY said...

I like to fish…but I don’t bait my hook or touch those slimy fish! I’m a little girlie too.