Today there was a Meet & Greet at the school where Kadon will start Kindergarten. I went solo while the boys played! I met all the teachers and quickly decided who I liked and who I did not.....not surprising with me being so opinionated and all. I handled myself very well in the school fighting the tears. Then I got to the car and started home......the flood came. I balled like a baby the whole way home and for some time after getting home. (I partly blame the extra hormones but whatever) Brandon calmed me down. Then (this is the funny part) while still crying just a bit I break the news to him that we joined the PTA! He busted out laughing at me so hard that he sucked his Ritz cracker down his throat and choked!!! (It's only funny to me because he is just fine now) That is what he gets for laughing at a clearly emotional pregnant woman LOL =)
I always knew I was going to be a "PTA Mom" and have always wanted to be one...but I am pretty sure I have a new wrinkle somewhere on my face that was NOT there yesterday!
Kadon actually gets registered on Wednesday...I will update and post pics!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment