I haven't posted a 'catch-up' post in a while and since our camera is out of commission (well the good one anyway) it seems like a good time.
Brandon - still busy as ever with work...the boy is a work-a-holic! He is awesome at his job though :) He has also been busy helping me around the house to get things ready for baby and with my nesting. (brownie points:)
Me - Baby is growing and moving like crazy...he is all over the place almost all the time! Hoping he is wearing himself out now so he will sleep when he gets here haha (if he takes after his brothers I will be one lucky Mama!) I am feeling good for the most part - starting to swell a little bit, don't sleep very well, and my back hurts - but that is all expected with being a preggo, so I try not to complain about it. I only have 7 more weeks since I get to have Baby a week early and I know it is going to go by so fast!!! I go to the Dr again on Wed and should find out if I am dialating yet!? Then in 4 more weeks I get my next sonogram to see how big the little booger is - I'm sure he is whopper just like K & G were...probably will be bigger! Pregnancy and all my boys consume my life....and it is wonderful!
Kadon - loving school and sad it is almost out for summer. He is soooo excited about Kindergarten (as I wipe a tear away) and ready to pick out school clothes and supplies! He gets registered next week. I know he will be sad when he realizes his best friend and his girlfriend will not be at the same school as he will be, but he makes friends very easily. (He has his Daddy's personality) This summer he will be playing basketball, taking swim lessons and going to a rock wall camp...he is ready to start :) He is ready for Baby to be here too...asks me on a weekly basis when it is time....too cute!
Garner - is not the fan of school that is brother is...he is content to just be home with me all the time. He tries to play hooky from pre-school!! (Makes me laugh, but concerns me when I think about him being in high school ha!) He is quite the big boy now since he is potty trained and is ready for his brother to get here so he can call him "little Bubba" (Kadon is Bubba) and put diapers on him! He is very sure of his diapering skills!!!! This summer he will be playing Tball and taking swim lessons....I giggle every time I think about him wearing those baseball pants LOL! His personality keeps us all on our toes...he is always saying something funny and making us laugh.
I am going to try to be better about posting.....time is an issue around here. I need more of it - just like every other mom out there, more hands too!
Now I have to go get ready for a date day with my wonderful husband =)
Brandon - still busy as ever with work...the boy is a work-a-holic! He is awesome at his job though :) He has also been busy helping me around the house to get things ready for baby and with my nesting. (brownie points:)
Me - Baby is growing and moving like crazy...he is all over the place almost all the time! Hoping he is wearing himself out now so he will sleep when he gets here haha (if he takes after his brothers I will be one lucky Mama!) I am feeling good for the most part - starting to swell a little bit, don't sleep very well, and my back hurts - but that is all expected with being a preggo, so I try not to complain about it. I only have 7 more weeks since I get to have Baby a week early and I know it is going to go by so fast!!! I go to the Dr again on Wed and should find out if I am dialating yet!? Then in 4 more weeks I get my next sonogram to see how big the little booger is - I'm sure he is whopper just like K & G were...probably will be bigger! Pregnancy and all my boys consume my life....and it is wonderful!
Kadon - loving school and sad it is almost out for summer. He is soooo excited about Kindergarten (as I wipe a tear away) and ready to pick out school clothes and supplies! He gets registered next week. I know he will be sad when he realizes his best friend and his girlfriend will not be at the same school as he will be, but he makes friends very easily. (He has his Daddy's personality) This summer he will be playing basketball, taking swim lessons and going to a rock wall camp...he is ready to start :) He is ready for Baby to be here too...asks me on a weekly basis when it is time....too cute!
Garner - is not the fan of school that is brother is...he is content to just be home with me all the time. He tries to play hooky from pre-school!! (Makes me laugh, but concerns me when I think about him being in high school ha!) He is quite the big boy now since he is potty trained and is ready for his brother to get here so he can call him "little Bubba" (Kadon is Bubba) and put diapers on him! He is very sure of his diapering skills!!!! This summer he will be playing Tball and taking swim lessons....I giggle every time I think about him wearing those baseball pants LOL! His personality keeps us all on our toes...he is always saying something funny and making us laugh.
I am going to try to be better about posting.....time is an issue around here. I need more of it - just like every other mom out there, more hands too!
Now I have to go get ready for a date day with my wonderful husband =)






No comments:
Post a Comment