Porter started Mother's Day Out again this year....he has new teachers that he is finally warming up to. He misses his teachers from last year a lot, but his new teachers are so much fun and love him! He is a tad dramatic when I drop him off ;) but the second I am out of sight he is all done and he tells me how much fun he had when I pick him up. He is so goofy...my little future Hollywood star.
 |
| 1st day in the 3's class 2012 |
 |
| Trying to make Mama feel guilty :( |
 |
| 1st day in the 2's class 2011 |
 |
| My sweet baby! |
1 comment:
It's fun looking at how much Porter grew in a year - you can see how much higher his head is on the door! Big boy!
Post a Comment