I was super emotional about school ending. That only happens when the kids have amazing teachers that I love to pieces...and this year they both did! They both had such a great year and I love watching them grow and learn. So long Kinder and 2nd grade, hello 1st and 3rd!
![]() |
| Mrs. B checking out all her goodies in her giant beach bag! |
![]() |
| trading Pokemon cards....of course. |
![]() |
| eating donuts in KK's class :) |
![]() |
| There is a pic of these 2 monkeys with their teacher every year since Kinder...I will be so sad if they aren't in the same class next year! |
![]() |
| Goobers! |
![]() |
| Gar's class dancing away! |
![]() |
| Benny Boo doing the Robot LOL |
![]() |
| Hope she is ready for Porter in 2 years!!! She is amazing! |
![]() | ||||
| One of Garner's BFF's...Ethan {or as Porter says it "Aphid" LOL!!!} |















No comments:
Post a Comment