Round 2 - 2012
I debated and went back and forth on whether to do Project 52 again or not. I really enjoyed it and love the concept, but did not finish everything last year and that bugged me. I love a challenge though ;) so here we go again! A few are repeats of unfinished ones from last year and a few were inspired by a couple of friends {ahem...Mary & Allena}.
- Try a new food every month {as a family of course}
- Take at least one out of state trip with B {last year was Chicago...this year...?}
- Replace carpet in mine & B's room!
- Have the inside of the house repainted
- Learn to love running. Grrrrr.
- Have running dates with B
- Lose the blasted weight I gained from stuffing my face over the holidays...and fast! Ugh.
- Start Christmas shopping immediately. I prefer to be done with everyone besides our kids by Dec. 1. {Yes I am serious;) I already have ideas}
- Be more organized in general
- De-clutter the house - again.
- Organize and clean out the boys drawers and closets
- Read more. {won't be hard, my love for reading grows every year}
- Find Baby Girl Krause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Homemade Halloween costumes for all 5 of us
- Learn to sew
- Convince my grandmother to move here...at least 1/2 time :)
- Spend more time with the Armstrong's {my sisters family}
- Take a trip to the beach
- Go hiking with B
- Cook at least 2 new recipes a month
- Use slow cooker more. I LOVE that thing, just forget to get it out and use it regularly!
- Play more, worry less {I think this is a continual goal}
- Volunteer with Mobile Loaves and Fishes....then take Kadon
- Donate to certain charities every month
- Go to bed early except on weekends. I am such a night owl and do not need to be. I want to be a morning person!
- Have family movie/game night weekly
- Go on a fun family outing at least 1x a month {I think we already do this but it sounds good :)}
- Visit the cabin more as a family. {B takes K & G frequently to hunt, but I want P & me to go more often too}
- Eat less processed foods
- Expand my knowledge in natural health/vaccines/homeopathy etc
- Take kids to Hogwarts in Florida!
- B & I stay at the bed and breakfast in Fredericksburg that we have been wanting to go to for over 5 years and just haven't done it yet.
- Send B and Adrian hiking again so Rachel and I can hang out with the kids ;)
- Have more BBQ's
- Keep my anxiety under control. Damn anxiety.
- Raise over $500 for St. Baldrick's
- B & I make major moves in investing for our future
- Officially make over the boys room
- Potty train Porter...when he is ready.
- Take a dance class
- Have a better plan for Christmas decor...mainly outdoors, but there are a few things I want do do inside as well. {I actually have a spiral for Christmas plans and ideas...Yes I am OCD and I LOVE Christmas, don't judge}
- Get a new juicer/blender
- Get my Kitchen Aid mixer
- Have cabinets installed in laundry room
- Take home videos {I did at least put the video camera in the camera bag so no excuses!}
- Keep having mine & B's day-dates while the kids are at school....we LOVE them!
- Get the fort built in the backyard
- Re-clean out the garage. What the hell happens out there??? Sheesh.
- Start journaling again {I used to do it a lot and loved it, need to start again}
- Be done wearing my invisiligns by the end of the year. I get them in a couple weeks, YAY! I had braces as a teen, but my damn wisdom teeth ruined that for me, oh well}
- Take a girls trip with my sister. Oh boy...I can only imagine ;) Heehee
- Pay off most of our student loans!
Well there you have it folks....my list. I could have actually kept going but that would have been insane. I plan on starting immediately and actually have one thing done already. I will update once a month. Wish me luck ;)






3 comments:
Yay! Good for you Ashlee, jumping right back in! Good Luck! I hope you finish them ALL!! ;) That's my only reservation about Project 52 is not doing every single one! I am insane about that kind of thing though. Hahaha!
Me too! I'm so hard on myself, but I thrive on chaos...go figure! Good luck to you too! We will cheer each other on!!
Great list! Can't wait to see how the year pans out for you!
Post a Comment