**post disclaimer....I do not like putting pics of my kids in their undies on the blog {only when they are wee little ones} but in order to have Christmas morning pics I had no choice.**
Christmas morning was a blast, but as usual came way too early! The Mr. & Mrs. {and the Aunt and Uncle} did NOT get enough sleep. We were all troopers though. ;)
![]() |
| Little Rascal....Hamilton painted EVERYONE'S noses on Christmas Eve night! |
![]() |
| Oh yea ROCK STAR! |
![]() |
| Hmmmm...the sorting hat....what's it gonna be??? |
![]() |
| Look at that adorable little nose ;) |
![]() |
| Mom & Dad surprised them with their electric scooters! |
![]() |
| Now he has something to put his stuff in and push all over the house. He is happy. |
![]() |
| Santa knew the Hubs loves the Vols. We won't discuss it. |
![]() |
| Kisses for Mommy |
![]() |
| Uncle AD is so much fun!!! |
![]() |
| Making wishes and pulling the wish bone! |
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We certainly did. It was a very hectic year for some reason and I plan on next year being much more laid back. Not sure how I will accomplish it, but I am a determined woman. Look out!





















No comments:
Post a Comment