Friday, November 25, 2011

I am behind in posting.....

I have been a busy woman though. Lots of festivities at school {will post pics soon!}, family in town, new floors down stairs...4 days before Thanksgiving, putting house back together, furniture shopping, Christmas lights put on the house, family pictures taken, last minute grocery shopping, brining the turkey, cleaning like mad from floor distaste, getting house and food ready for family and friends! Thispast week has been crazy chaotic, much more chaotic than most. I am beyond tuckered out, plum pooped to the max!!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving though and really enjoyed having everyone over to our home.
Today I did my Black Friday shopping. I was supposed to go Thursday night at midnight with a friend, but was suffering from a Migraine that decided to make a come back Thursday night, I was miserable and hit the hay. Hit up Target about 11am and got everything I wanted. SCORE!! Then went to Pier One and one other store, then called it a day. I have done more than enough damage this week.
Got home and put up my Christmas decorations and tree. Woohoo! I have been done with my Christmas shopping for a while and also have it all wrapped already, so tomorrow I will be getting the gifts out of hiding. They will get fancied up with bows then go under the tree. I am so excited and relieved that all of that is done, so for the next few weeks I can just actually enjoy the holiday!
We haven't reconnected our computer since having the floors redone, but will soon. On sweep I will be able to get some pics on here :) Tomorrow night we are looking forward to seeing two sweet friends tie the knot!

No comments: