*somehow this post got lost in my drafts. sad.*
Kadon's birthday was on a Thursday, so Brandon and I surpirsed him at school to have lunch with him and brought the class donuts. After school we hung out as a family, then had Mimi & Papa come over after dinner for brownies and presents.
![]() |
| I couldn't find any candles, so we had to improvise and use the ones from our bedroom LOL The kids thought is was awesome! HA! |
![]() |
| The Frame's made Brandon a very proud Daddy by giving Kadon this "Vols" shirt ;) It is the wrong shade of orange for my taste, but I support the Hubs. |
![]() |
| Legos from Grammie :) |
![]() |
| His biggest Lego set ever from Mom & Dad.....he had them all together in 3 days! |













No comments:
Post a Comment