Brandon's Christmas gift from me {and my bro-in-laws from sis-in-law} was a 3 night/4 day canoe trip in Northern Minnesota. Brandon loves anything outdoorsy....I only like a little dose of the outdoors. My brother-in-law was perfect to be his buddy. I was a little nervous because there is no cell reception. AT ALL. I just wanted a simple text saying "All is well, did not get eaten by bear or attacked by moose. Love you." Well, I couldn't get it. He was in heaven with no technology what-so-ever though :) His phone rings all the time for work, so he completely needed the break!
They went on and on about how much fun they had and about how beautiful everything was.
![]() |
| The midget mats they were given to sleep on! HA! |
According to the guys, Rachel & I are the best wives EVER!!!! We like that :) and plan on getting them another trip as soon as we can! We were VERY happy to have them back home though. We both missed them very much....so did the kids. We got asked multiple times a day "How much longer til Daddy and Uncle AD get back?" & "Why are they camping for so long?"















No comments:
Post a Comment