6. go to the movie theater more...went to see Bridesmaids with Kristi. One of the best girl movies EVER! Getting a sitter soon to see The Hangover 2 with the hubs...so excited.
11. get more pedicures :)....got another one
18. do more things with my girlfriends...saw a movie with Kristi, trying to plan a movie night with more girlfriends soon.
33. start having more bbq's at our casa...had one, planning another
36. find earrings that I am not allergic to...tried my James Avery earrings and did fine! Yay! For a while everything I have bothered me...even 14k gold. Darn hormones.
43. make more $ monogramming....have done quite a bit lately
45. not to stress out planning G & P's birthday party {I love party planning and can go a bit crazy haha}...had everything done except food 2 weeks in advance. It made it sooo much easier!
48. get a huge head start on Christmas gifts {crazy sounding I know haha but I want to do some type of homemade gift for everyone which = time consuming}...I got something small done for about 10 people on our list.
I seriously need to get busy on a lot of things on my list!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment