We had the boys party at the clubhouse/pool. It was a blast! I had so much fun planning this party. I absolutely LOVE the Toy Story movies and this was our 1st time having that theme. I got carried away, but had everything except food done 2 weeks before the party. {OCD, yes I know}
![]() |
| I usually order a cute cake from a specialty place, but decided plain ol cupcakes with toppers made via the Mama would be easier. Plus the kids thought they were yummy! |
![]() |
| I made all of the food and added cute labeled buckets ;) |
![]() |
| Birthday Party = Goodie Bags....I had fun with this! |
![]() |
| Birthday Party also = presents! Each boy had a gift bucket labeled with their name to keep gifts from getting mixed up. |
![]() |
| I want to know what they are talking about! |
![]() |
| Ben-Ben rocking the suit backwards. HA! |
![]() |
| SNOWCONES!!! |
![]() |
| Miss Chloe enjoyed the party too! |
![]() |
| Check out the 2 princesses in their tutu swimsuits...LOVE it. |
![]() |
| His card from Lily! |
![]() |
| Trying to sing to them....Porter was very confused ;) |
![]() |
| Mama trying to get him to blow...he did. Rowan helped too...he was very excited haha! |
![]() |
| Ben finding a place to sit to eat his cupcake...on Garner LOL |
![]() |
| YUM! |
![]() |
| Pretty Bella....thoroughly enjoying the cupcake. |
![]() |
| PiƱata time |
![]() |
| Colton's goggles are awesome...he gave a pair to Garner ;) |
![]() |
| Aunt "Elli" was such a huge help that day! |
![]() |
| We were taking too long getting this gift out of the box, so he decided to "ride" the box and all! |
The party went off smoothly and my house is still recovering from all the destruction! We have already picked out next years themes...Although Garner will probably change his mind, Porter is still at my mercy ;)
Thank you to all of our family & friends for helping us celebrate the boys' birthdays! We love you!



























No comments:
Post a Comment