Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Garner!

Happy Happy 5th Birthday to our sweet little Garner {aka Gar, Nar-Nar, Nartito, Mouse, Linus}! I cannot believe it has been 5 years since I brought you into this world. That was an amazing day that I will hold dear to my heart forever. You are always making us laugh! You are a free spirit, beyond imaginative, a complete ladies man....to ladies of ALL ages, a wild child, silly, home-body, snuggler, good hearted, well mannered, sweet little boy. I am so thankful that God picked me to be your mommy! I am the luckiest Mommy in the world.
I cannot believe that in the fall you start Kindergarten. If I could I would keep you home with me forever because that is where you are happiest. You are growing up much too fast, I wish I could slow down time. I love every second of watching you grow though. You are a one-of-a-kind and so much fun. There is never a shortage of laughs with you.
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
already shooting the bird....you have always liked to make your own rules!
Gar & Papaw...only 3 days old :)
Gar & Miss Kasyn!

Funny Quotes & such from Gar:
  • {In an Irish accent} "I eat for freedom"
  • "When I grow up I am going to live with you forever and not get a job"
  • {When asked if he would get married one day} "No way, that is crazy talk!" {he later changed his mind}
  • "Can we put Baby Porter back in your tummy? He wasn't as loud when he was in there!" {Porter was a few months old}
  • He is going to marry....Mommy
  • "Mommy, you look like a princess"
  • "When I grow up I am going to be Chinese"



1 comment:

Allena said...

Aw! Cutie pie!! Sorry for sending you more questions through Facebook but you are now my go-to! And it's confusing trying to figure some of this stuff out. :)