Monday, April 11, 2011

Kinder Registration



A couple weeks ago we registered Garner for Kindergarten. He is so excited, so is Kadon! {I am not however :( sniff sniff Garner is my lil buddy. He is a homebody, just like me. He LOVES to just be at home with me and hang out and I treasure that. So there will be many tears shed I am sure}
He is all ready to pick out his backpack and we already have most of his school supplies. There are a couple of neighborhood friends that are starting with him and we are all excited about that. Now we just hope and pray we get the one teacher we want ;) She is awesome!
Cannot believe 2 of my boys will be in school next year. Porter is going to be spoiled rotten from all the attention he gets from me!

2 comments:

Allena said...

What are you going to do next year? How crazy to just have 1 at home?!?!

The Krause's said...

So crazy! I am going to eat up every second with Porter :) He will go to Mother's Day Out 2 days a week. That is bittersweet, sad that he will be gone, but excited to be able to volunteer at the boys school alone! I can't get as much done up there because I have P with me all the time. I am scared the baby fever is going to kick in HA!