Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friends Reunited...Sam comes to town!!!

 A couple of weeks ago one of my best friends came into town. Three years ago her and her family moved to South Carolina. We have been best friends since we were 11 years old and there are not enough words for how much I miss her and her family. My kids and her kids were bff's too! Her sweet hubby surprised her with a trip to see Laura and me....we literally squealed with delight when she told us.
By coincidence the same weekend there was a surprise birthday party for Laura's 30th...things could not have worked out better!

Here is Laura's surprise party....
Gar being the photographer
Smith Family = Sweetness!
The college crew.....fun times ladies...fun times!
Not enough words for how much I miss her
This may be Kadon's funniest face ever! He looks like the guy from Goonies LOL
Sweet boy played bashful at the party
On Sunday we all went to Central Market for the kids to play, the weather was perfect!
At least Aunt Mur looks happy!
Aunt Mur with the Krause boys
He's not himself without a little dirt here and there ;)
One amazing couple!
This sweet girl melts me!
The Thirds!
On Monday, Kristi and Izzy came over to play. It was beyond excting to have 2 baby girls in my house!!! {I thought I had more pics from that visit, but I guess not. Sad.}
Babies!
In college every single time we were together or having a sleepover it required a midnight trip to HEB for junk food. 99% of the time that consisted of chips, queso, brownies and soda. This trip was a big deal because we made our 1st "late night" trip with Chloe! {"late night" at 30 is 9pm lol}This time we skipped the old junk food and went for a much healthier version of junk food ;) Barely ate any of it because we were too busy chatting. Late night chatting with friends is priceless!
HEB with Chloe!
Tuesday we ate lunch at the Domain and had to rush to the airport {sadly not having time to do any shopping} It was a very quick hug goodbye and no eye contact. We were all blubbering like babies. The goodbyes never get easier. Thank goodness Garner was making Chloe laugh hysterically in the car because that is the only reason Laura and I were able to get it together.
One last pic and a quick good-bye before the flood of tears came!
I cannot wait to see Samur again...especially the kids! I hope that it is sooner than later. There are always so many laughs when we are together....I am talking laugh until we cry! Love you two girls with my whole heart!!!!

No comments: