Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Chaos!

 Every year we have quite a few Christmas events to attend. The only hard part is the scheduling. I am OCD and a control freak (yes I admitted it) so I like to have every thing planned way in advance....I don't always get what I want ;) For the most part everything we had to do went smoothly. The kids had a blast and that is all that matters!
Here is Mama B with most of her grandkids! She needs a few more huh?!?

Our little Monkey Bug!

Josh got the Shake Weight as his white elephant guys gift! Many laughs came from this :)

Poor Gar got his 1st true black eye...so so sad!

My hubby acting silly...as usual ;)

Some of the 6 doz cookies I made with Courtney.....

She had about the same amount......

We made them at my house while B, K, & G were out of town! It was fun, but oh goodness a lot of cookies!


Garner hanging with Yareli, "Aunt Eli" as they call her, while opening gifts!
Gotta sprinkle the reindeer food!

"P-p-p-p-pleeeeease give me a cookie"

I am the luckiest girl ever!

Let the madness begin....



Porter LOVES this Stinky Garbage Truck!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this man with ALL my heart!

Poor Gar...you can still see the black eye :(

This boy is his Dad's mini twin!

Santa left some loot....
Stockings filled with goodies!


He ate the cookies, gave the reindeer some more tasty treats, and left a note!
More Legos!


Santa hit a homerun with this!

Holy Smokes....it is a Spanish Buzz!
Christmas was wonderful and we hope everyone else had an amazing Christmas too! The party continued after these pics, but I haven't downloaded some and forgot to take pics at some stuff. Sad. I still need to get a pic of the boys on the trampoline that Santa brought! It was so cold on Christmas they only jumped for a couple minutes, then after that I forgot about the photo op. We have been having a blast jumping on it though...even Brandon and me. We weren't sure what P would think about it but he wants on it the most haha.
All of the decor is put away and my house is returning back to normal. Well, as normal as it can be anyway. Now I just need to find a way to get all these new toys organized...wish me luck please.

No comments: