
is biting me again! I go through phases with that darn bug and when he bites he bites hard. My sewing desk looks like this right now and I am ready for it to be clean again. That won't happen though because I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought more stuff (crap as my hubby calls it sometimes haha) I LOVE being crafty and get new ideas all the time. I have to tell myself no at times, but holiday season always gets me going. Plus I am in the middle of making lots of baby stuff ;) {not for me...for friends, in case you are wondering}
Bows, flowers, monogramming, burpies, headbands, & more.....






2 comments:
Me too! WIsh I had some more time in the day to work on some projects on my list. (I seriously do have a written list!)
I am list maker too! It's a survival thing haha
Post a Comment