Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I absolutely LOVE

FALL!!! Every year I get so excited for the cooler weather and to decorate for Fall and Halloween. Plus it leads up to Christmas (my fav holiday). There is just something about fall colors and the pumpkins....I am always looking for my kids Halloween costumes super early. It is just such a busy, fun filled time of year. Our weekends are already booking up fast. We hardly have any weekends that are empty to just hang out. I don't always like that, because I am a homebody and love relaxing Sundays at home with the fam, but also look forward to all the Fall activities.

We are doing a Superhero walk in a couples weeks {more on that later:)}, B and I are taking a night away just the 2 of us {WOOHOO}, boys going to the cabin to get ready for hunting season, Kadon's school carnival, out of town for Kadon's birthday {he picked that instead of a party}, Halloween parties and trick or treating, hunting, wedding, Warrior Dash {more on that later as well}, camping with the fam.......the list goes on and on!

I will post pics of the newly Fall themed Krause house ;) Here is one...

{yes I know the frame needs a pic...working on it:)}

No comments: