Between summer camps and VBS's we have been crazy busy around here! I have tons of posts that I think of in the midst of our crazy Krause days, and then...nothing on the blog. Sorry. I am trying to work on it.
I have been horrible about taking pics lately, which is not okay with me. Working on that too!
A pageant friend from WAY back in the glory days {LOL} just had TRIPLETS!! 3 babies at one time....HOLY SMOKES =) All 3 are perfectly healthy and precious. God is good!!! I find myself just looking at their pic randomly. I truly cannot imagine having 3 at one time. Not even from the business factor, but emotional part. The amazing rush of emotion when you give birth to one baby X 3...wow! Being a mommy is so darn wonderful :)
I love being busy....and boy are we ever. We have a wedding on Saturday {that I am super excited to go to...the couple is so stinking cute!!!} then on Sunday off to Sea World we go! Wahoo! We are going with Grandma Weazer {think Weazer from Steel Magnolias heehee}, aunt, and cousins....look out Sea World. Meet the teacher is coming up, karate sleep overs, SCHOOL STARTS, I mean the list just keeps going.....I figure we might slow down sometime in the spring HA!
I am very happy to report that minus tennis shoes ALL of the back to school shopping is complete....school supplies and all.
More posts with pics coming soon........
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment