Monday, July 26, 2010

Annirthday...Birthsary...whatever...

The hubs and I celebrated my birthday and our 5 yr anniversary with dinner at Moonshine recently. {yes, both in one dinner...when you have 3 kids you do what ya gotta do} It was WONDERFUL...go there! Seriously. I can't wait to go back.
I have been with that sexy man pictured above for over 8 years...married for 5. I fall in love with him over and over again, all the time. He makes me laugh more than anyone else and he still gives me "butterflies." He is such a kid at heart and while it might drive me crazy every now and then I find it ridiculously sexy ;) He is the man of my dreams and I am one lucky gal. He is a wonderful husband and daddy. Plus he is freaking HOT...I mean just look at him!
I am looking forward to a lifetime of birthdays and anniversaries with him. I have no doubt when we are in our 80's he will probably fart, say something dirty, and snap my panties {he says he will do that when we get old just to irritate me} all at the same time, yet I will still find him irresistible.

No comments: