- on the move constantly
- started having mini-tantrums
- has 4 teeth (that are so darn cute)
- LOVES being outside
- has a new fascination and love for showers
- cries if I don't leave the shower door open while I am showering haha
- is the ultimate mama's boy (see post above)
- plays peek-a-boo, especially when you walk in to get him from his naps
- said Dada :)
- is very sensitive and gets his feeling hurt very easily
- does NOT like to be told "no"...imagine that!!!
- is trying to say "Uh Oh" (one of my favorite words babies say)
- is starting to do sign language with me :) This makes Mama very happy! His favorite is "more"
- snuggles lots and lots
- reorganizes my Tupperware cabinet on a daily basis
- unrolls the toilet paper every chance he gets
- is a big helper with the dishwasher
- is scared of all dogs except for our little Shoeshine & Miss Dixie
- will be ONE in just a few short weeks...amazing!
The birthday preparations are well under way....I LOVE planning parties and am really having fun with his :) I am enjoying him growing and learning new things, but am so sad to see him leave all of the baby stages. I use the party planning to distract from that ;) heehee









2 comments:
It's so funny how similar babies can be - Trent does so many of the same things!! I cannot believe our boys are about to be ONE! What is your party theme?
I know!!! Crazy :) Our theme is Monkey's (Paul Frank sock monkey....what about you?
Post a Comment