Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

My goodness. Kids don't know how good they have it! Being a grown up is tough stuff. Work, make money, pay bills, clean the house, laundry, cooking, dishes, grocery shopping, errands, playdates, doc appts, vet appts, spend quality time with family & friends, spend quality time with each other, karate practice, deal with the IRS when your tax guy f$#@'s up REAL bad making you owe the IRS (glorified mafia) lots of $. {We (I - since I blog haha) are irritated, can you tell?} I'm not complaining {except about the tax guy/IRS part}, I absolutely LOVE our crazy, fun-filled, rewarding, chaotic life. I just wanted to make the point {in a long winded kid of way} that kids have it pretty good! ;) Although, my oldest thinks that summer is going to drag on forever and is already bored!! It is only the first week, and he was sick for the 1st three days. What gives? He is not the self entertainer that his younger brother is though. He is a busy body just like his Daddy, always needs something to do. Brandon cannot just sit around the house either. If he is home and we are not doing something in particular he will sit in front of the TV...Kadon is the same way. (Drives me nuts! haha) I will brag on my hubby that he is much better than most men when it comes to TV watching....the TV does not come on until the kids are in bed unless we are watching something as a family during the week. Plus he isn't a huge sports watcher....except with UFC. {that is one of the things I love about him} I'd go insane if he had to watch EVERY football and basketball game on TV!
Moving on....we have our Cali vacation coming up and are so excited! I also have almost everything done for Porter's party. I finished 10+ hairbows for a friends sweet baby girl that will be here soon. I have to start on bows for 2 more friends having baby girls and have tons of monogramming to do. I have and will be one busy woman for a while. {like that is shocking lol}
I also need to start thinking about what to do for my hubby for our anniversary next month...so exciting =)
The list never ends....

No comments: