Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Whew....I am exhausted! {should be sleeping now} Last week was one of the most emotional weeks of my life. This week has been crazy busy and I have a sweet lil cutie with a virus :( Which means that he has been up at night and neither of us is getting enough sleep. Cranky, sleep deprived Baby = Cranky sleep deprived Mama!!!! Between P's virus and ALL of the end-of-the-year activities with Kadon my head is spinning. I cannot believe that his Kinder year is coming to an end. It went by so fast. I spent so much time dreading it and crying over it and now it will be over in 4 1/2 school days. He will officially be a 1st grader....that brings on a whole new set of emotions. B and I went to "meet the teacher" so we could put our requests in for who we want to be his 1st grade teacher. Our fingers are crossed that we get our top picks....and there is one that just plain won't work! {she is a twit.......just my opinion anyway} I'm not one to hold back on opinions haha. I am looking forward to the summer to spend time with ALL of my boys! Kadon is not a homebody like Garner and me, so we are putting him in some summer camps & VBS's. I know he will love them and Garner will get to join in on some of them. It will make him feel like such a big kid ;) Our Cali vacation is finally booked and planned....we are so excited!!! We get to see my bestest friend and her family - we haven't seen them in TWO YEARS!!! I am going to cry! We also get to see quite a few other friends and my brother-in-law Josh and our niece Cheyenne while we are there. It is going to be a blast and we are excited to see everyone. {Also excited about Legoland and Disneyland} My to-do list is about a mile long....I need to get started. But must sleep first....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

**oh and many pics coming soon....our stupid computer has had a virus and we haevn't ben able to download pics**

No comments: