Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Complete Heartbreak

Mine and Brandon's hearts are broken into a million pieces. Some of our best friends lost their precious little angel this past weekend. Everyone is in shock and wants to help and wants to fix it. But we can't. No one can. It is the first time that someone we know has lost a child. The feeling I have is indescribable, I feel so helpless. I am sad, I am nauseous, I am angry, I want to know why. I believe that God has a plan and it has to be a good one, but how can you find any good in the loss of a child. She was precious, innocent, and perfect! She has wonderful parents that could not have been more excited to have her. So many unanswered questions. It is hard. It is more than hard. There is no word for what it is. I cannot imagine how our friends are feeling. I pray to God that we never know. I don't want anyone to know that feeling. It is not fair!

Her Celebration of Life is tomorrow and I keep trying to mentally prepare myself, but why. There is no preparing for something of that magnitude. I still try though. Please send your prayers to her wonderful parents, they need them! You can see Miss Bailey Rene here and make a donation to her memorial.

Hug the kids in your life a little tighter and give extra sweet kisses! Make sure your loved ones know you love them, tomorrow is never a guarantee! XOXO

3 comments:

STACEY said...

And hugs to you. Billy & Haley are so lucky to have such amazing friends such as yourself.

The Krause's said...

Thank you Stacey...you are sweet!

Kim said...

Prayers said (and continue to be said) for your friends and their loss. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going thru. Now that we have M, that is truly my worst nightmare- losing her. My heart breaks for your friends. I agree with what you said about their being "a reason for everything", but sometimes you have to wonder why the "reasons" can be so painful. I pray God holds your friends and that sweet angel baby in the palm of His hands and gives them comfort.