Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 10

TV shows of all time...
this one was much harder for me - through out high school and college I hardly EVER watched TV. I didn't get back into watching TV until Kadon was about a year old. Kadon would go to bed around 7 and sometimes Brandon wouldn't get home until 9, so I started watching TV to pass the time until he got home...and it hasn't really stopped. We use TV (or reading) as our "down time" after the little hooligans go to bed =)

{these are not in any order and I couldn't come up with 10}
1.Beverly Hills 90210 (oh yea you know it haha)
2. Sopranos
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. Friends
5. Golden Girls
6. Desperate Housewives
7. UFC
8. The Cosby Show
9. Full House

1 comment:

Allena said...

Loved your soapbox rant. I can't believe people would comment on having 3 kids. Actually, I can't believe people would comment at all...regardless of the # of children. As long as they are loved and taken care of, more power to the parents!!