...is so mischievous...loves cheese and anything with sugar!
...is a mama's boy
...is free spirited and wild
...will most likely give me more gray hair than I need or want when he is a teen
...says "that's crazy, no way" when I ask him if he will get married one day
...is not scared of a thing
...has had 3 ER trips for being hurt (only 1 required treatment thank goodness)
...tells us that he has 100 girlfriends - remember what I said about the gray hair!
...loves to snuggle with Brandon and me
...makes up any excuse to get out of bed and sleep in our room - excuses such as "I need to go potty" "I want water" "my knee hurts" "I need my fingernails cut" "I need another hug and kiss" (that one always wins!)
...says the funniest things that make me laugh so hard!
...gets my dad so flustered and I find that more than hilarious - according to my Grandma they act exactly alike haha Go figure ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment